Friday, July 12, 2013

We are truly not alone--just held hostage...






I wonder if alien mothers use Earth as an example of how people are suffering and how they should be grateful for what they have and where they live…


“Eat your flegmuts, Willfrin, there are children starving on Earth!”
 
Although I have long "believed" there was contact from others--Pleiadians, Sirians, and the feared Greys, part of me was not totally convinced that it wasn't just an archetypal longing for help and connection, a sort of group mythology we invented for comfort.  After all, being the only intelligent beings in the Universe seems terribly lonely.  But hearing it from a credible and knowledgeable source really brought the reality home with a punch!  An OMG followed shortly by a TG (Thank God!).  I only want to know how I can help save us from the ones who still struggle for power and greed.  I thought I would start by simply sharing this:
 



No comments:

Post a Comment