Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall Beauty in Colorado Springs


Resting today after a long show this weekend, and throwing my back out in the process.  No hiking for me.  I guess we'll just have to come back to Colorado, so we can drive Pike's Peak Highway, visit Cave of the Winds, Florissant Fossil Beds, and North Pole.  Tentatively planning a Colorado/New Mexico tour for next May and June.

My appearance at a bookstore in Albuquerque was cancelled, which is fine with me since I am essentially out of inventory.  Nick will be shipping me more, but it is being sent to Phoenix, where my second husband has graciously agreed to accept the packages.

So, we are still visiting bookstores, but mainly acting as a sales rep for New Leaf.  At least I can put in an appearance, introduce myself and leave a brochure. 

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Colorado Springs and Manitou Springs.  Will  post again after our New Mexico travels.



At Garden of the Gods


Miramont Castle

Garden of the Gods and Pike's Peak




Spiny Tachina Fly on blooming Rabbit Brush







Dinosaurs DO still appear in Manitou Springs.



Historic Inn at Manitou Springs.


No comments:

Post a Comment